Slate Studios is a Creative Production Company focused on Advertising & Editorial services for the Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Industry. We are industry leaders in photography and motion production with clients ranging from emerging brands to established global leaders.
We are currently seeking a production assistant to support the producer with our e-commerce & brand content photography and short video projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Negotiate vendor rates including hair/makeup, models, photographers, photo assistants, digital techs, retouchers, and freelance producers
- Generate shoot estimates and invoices in Quickbooks
- Manage the actual on set production as assistant point person for clients
- Support Reconciliation of all shoot related billing and expenses
Qualifications and Skills
- College Degree in photography preferred
- 1+ year experience in photo shoot production preferred
- Highly detail oriented
- Negotiation and budget management skills preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Must work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online, Google Sheets, Airtable, and other software
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your professional resume, example of your production experience, website/linkedin and/or other professional website(s), and explain any professional experience which would be helpful in us determining if you are the right fit for the position.