- Kate Middleton accompanied her daughter, Princess Charlotte, to her first day of school on Thursday.
- The Duchess of Cambridge dressed up in a $180 Michael Kors dress for the occasion.
- It’s the same dress she wore to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding rehearsal in 2018.
- The royal completed the look with her best hair look yet and natural makeup.
- Charlotte is joining her brother, Prince George, at Thomas’s Battersea, a private $23,000-a-year school in London.
- Both Middleton and Prince William were there to see the kids off as George entered his third year at the school, and Charlotte entered her first year.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kate Middleton’s Michael Kors dress and voluminous waves made her a super-stylish parent as the family headed to the school registration office on Thursday.
The duchess has worn the outfit to more formal events in the past, including Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding rehearsal in May 2018.
This time around, she completed the look with a black belt, navy heels, and minimal makeup.
Meanwhile, Charlotte looked adorable in her new uniform, which included a button-down shirt, a navy sweater with the school’s logo, along with a matching navy skirt.
Middleton, William, and Prince George all accompanied the young royal to Thomas’s Battersea, an elite $23,000-a-year private school in London where the 4-year-old is starting her first year.
George has been enrolled in the school for two years, and Middleton was forced to miss his first day in 2017 after suffering from severe morning sickness.
In a video posted to Twitter by Kensington Palace, Charlotte is shown meeting the school’s headteacher, Helen Haslam.
“She’s very excited,” William can be heard saying to Haslam.
The school is known for its unique curriculum, as it is said to teach morning yoga and ballet classes.
It has become somewhat controversial since it was revealed that it discourages pupils from “having best friends,” as it wants every child to be treated equally.
Our Royal Insider Facebook group is the best place for up-to-date news and announcements about the British royal family, direct from Insider’s royal reporters. Join here.