- Gigi and Bella Hadid were twinning in metallic nude ensembles at the MTV VMAs on Monday night.
- The supermodel sisters also sported matching golden locks as they walked the red carpet and posed for photos together.
- Gigi, 24, rocked a pair of Tom Ford trousers and a matching corset, while Bella, 22, sported a tan co-ord tube top and skirt ensemble with a floral pattern and suspenders.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The supermodel sisters were twinning as they sported matching golden locks and metallic nude ensembles for the show.
Gigi, 24, took inspiration from menswear, donning a pair of tan Tom Ford trousers and a matching corset.
She wore her long blonde locks down and kept her makeup simple but bold with a swipe of golden eyeshadow.
Bella, 22, went with a matching tube top and skirt coordinating set, which featured a yellow floral pattern and tan suspenders that fell to her knees. She finished the look off with golden eyeshadow, but unlike Gigi opted for a high ponytail instead.
The younger Hadid has stated in past interviews that she went brunette to separate herself from Gigi, but the sisters looked plenty happy to match on Monday night as they posed together on the red carpet.
It has been an eventful summer for the model sisters. Bella, who went back to blonde in July and dyed her hair a brighter shade earlier this month, reportedly split from The Weeknd for the second time.
Meanwhile, Gigi has been seen going on a slew of dates with “The Bachelorette” runner-up Tyler Cameron shortly after following him on Instagram.
The pair recently took a vacation together to upstate New York and it was rumored that he would be her date for the VMAs.
- Read more:
- 60 of the wildest MTV Video Music Awards outfits of all time
- Lance Bass paid a special tribute to NSYNC on the VMAs red carpet with his T-shirt
- Lizzo looks like a literal goddess at the 2019 MTV VMAs in a sparkling red gown covered in the word ‘siren’
- All the looks your favorite celebrities wore to the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards