Easier Instructions for 4K Video Camera
1. Turn on and Turn off Camera: Insert the fully charged battery and memory card into the camera, when the screen of the camera is opened, the camera power on automatically, Closing screen of camera, the camera power off automatically (Please charge the battery up to 8 hours for the first time. If it full charged can be sustainable 2.5-3.0 hours.)
2. How to Format the Memory Card: Please press the “MENU” button, then press right button of ok key to go to the right menu of touchscreen. (Press the “DOWN” button) Go down all the way on the menu, there is a “Format” option, press the “OK” button.
3. To make it easier to understand for video/photo: As soon as the camera turns on, it’s automatically in video mode. In order to record video press START/STOP BUTTON.
To take a photo turn the camera on, hit the mode button once and then press the photo button to take photo.
If you want to go back to recording video, just hit the mode button once, then hit the start/stop button to start recording.
When you turn on the camera push the mode button on top of the camera one time. After pushing the mode button once the camera is in Photo Mode. To take photos just push the photo button on top of the camera one time for each photo you want to take.
To switch from video to photo while recording is really easy. If your recording video and want to take a picture, Hit the start-stop button to stop recording, hit the mode button once and hit the photo button to take a photo.
To change the photo resolution is also very easy. With the camera on, push the menu button one time. When it opens it should already be showing resolution in blue. Next push the square OK button which will open all the possible resolutions for the camera. Push the arrow buttons until you get to the resolution you want to use when the resolution you want is blue just hit the OK button and it will save the resolution you picked, then just start filming with the red start/stop button.When you want to pause the video your recording just push the OK button once. When you want to return recording just hit the OK button one more time.
4. How to Browse Photos and Videos: Press Playback button to enter into “Playback mode”, you can view all the thumbnails of photos/videos and audio files by pressing the “W/T” button to the left. Press the “OK” button to playback videos or photos, then press the “W/T” button to adjust the videos sound volume or zoom in and zoom out photos. Press the“Left” and “Right” button to browse videos or photos.
5. How to Delete the Videos and Photos: When you view videos and photos, press the “MENU” button, then press the “OK” button to delete.
6. How to Use WIFI Function: Download “NovaCam” Apple for Android system or IOS system, then long press the “DISP/WIFI” button for 3 seconds to open WIFI signal source. The camera screen displays WIFI name and password, and default to be “Refresh” option, Then check WIFI setting on Mobile phone or Tablet, Find the WIFI source name shown on camera, click to connect and input WIFI password shown on camera. When the connection is successful, you can operate the video camera through the application “NovaCam” for reviewing, browsing photo albums and download the files from camera to the Mobile phone or Tablet for sharing, as well as taking photos and filming as a remote control.
CofunKool Unmatched Powerful Functions and Easy to Use – HDR 4K Video Camera Camcorder
IMPORTANT HINTS :
HOW TO TAKE HIGH DEFINITION VIDEOS AND PHOTOS, PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS:
- 1. Turn camera off and back on. When camera is back on hit the menu button the first thing showing is the resolutions tab in blue. With the resolutions being blue, hit the OK button which will bring up the resolutions settings. Lower the settings by one (4K and 1080P HD mode is recommended), then record and see if it’s still grainy.
- 2. If your recordings are still not looking good, download a new player such as, VLC Media Player or Pot Player.
- 3. Please watch it on HD TV or computer after taking the video, do not watch the video on the camera screen directly, the camera screen resolution is too low to fully display the clarity of the video
- 4. Please hold the video camera stably during shooting. It is better to put it on supports like a tripod to get clear photos.
- 5. Please confirm the shooting distance is 1.5 meters or more. If you need close-up shots, please use a macro lens and keeping 10-20 cm distance from the object.
1*Camcorder with bag , 1*DV shoulder bags , 1*LED light , 2*Batteries , 1*USB cable , 1*HD cable , 1*Separate Battery Charger, 1*Adaptor ring,1*Microphone ,1*Wide Angle Lens
Tips: This 4K camcorder is designed for amateurs, not for Professional!
CofunKool HDR 4K camcorder Specification:
Photo Resolution: 48M(9212*5184 Interpolation), 36M(7936*4480 Interpolation), 24M(6340*3600 Interpolation)
Video Resolution:4K 2880X2160(24FPS), 2K 2560X1440(30FPS), FHD 1920X1080(60FPS), FHD 1920X1080(30FPS)
Power Supply: 2500mAh / 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
SD: Support 128G
Image Sensor: CMOS, Max 48 MP
CPU: Above Intel PIII667
Digital Zoom: 16X
Display Screen: 3.0 inch touchscreen
IR Light: Support
Face Detect: Support
Beauty Face: Support
1: Please carefully read the user manual before use, the camera is design for amateurs, not for Professional users.
2: Please hold the video camera stably during shooting. It is better to put it on supports like a tripod to get clear photos.
3: Please format the memory card through this camera when you first use the camera. (The SD card is not included in the package, need to purchase separately)
4: Please charge the battery up to 8 hours for the first time, it allows you to keep recording about 2 to 2.5 hours normally (The Battery come with insulating paper, please remove before use it).
5: The camera can support external microphone and the standard tripod connection. (The tripod is not included in the package, need to purchase separately)
6: When connecting with TV, Please switch TV into Photo Mode (if it’s optional with the TV used) for better effect.
7: Camera Power & Charging Indicator Light: The blue light is working status indicator light, the red light is charging indicator light, the red light will be on when connected with a charger. The red light will go off when the battery is full.
8: Please confirm the focusing distance is 1.5 meters or more. If you need close-up shots, please use a macro lens and keeping 10-20 cm distance from the object.
9: Microphone Power indicator: when the microphone turns on, the indicator lights red and then turns off, it means it is under working.
10: “0dB” is normal pickup status, “-10dB” is pick up sensitivity attenuation, it is suitable for short distance vocal pick up. “+20dB” is pickup sensitivity again, it is suitable for long distance vocal pickup.